2008年10月14日 星期二

61109黃君富 introduction

Is there really any ghost in the world!!!?

Some body says. “There are actually no ghost in this world.. but there are devil, demon... or syaitan... which show their face in other form which is ghost... don’t believe it until u saw one. i myself saw one ghost or ufo, i don’t know, but it fly on top of my head about 15m high and circling like an eagle. it is in the night, have no wings and it is witnessed by about my entire hostel mates.. about 80 people.”
But some says ”I've had a few too many experiences with my deceased Mom and deceased Stepson that defy any other explanation...and I'll look hard for an earthly answer before determining that....I went from non-believer to BELIEVER rather quickly.They're real...i have no doubt.”
I think it the truth, because I’ve seen the ‘ghost” when I was a little child.
I don’t know what that is at that time. I just feel strange and I don’t know how to say.
After years, I talk it about my family. They think I was crazy or something else.
Maybe some scientists can improve this in the future.

沒有留言: